Terms and Conditions
Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully before using the JTR-news.com operated by Vastopia Co., Inc..
Your access to and use of the Service is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. These Terms apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use the Service.
By accessing or using the Service you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you disagree
with any part of the terms then you may not access the Service.
Our Service is billed on a subscription basis. You will be billed in advance.
Links To Other Web Sites
Our Service may contain links to third party web sites or services that are not owned or controlled by Vastopia Co., Inc.
Vastopia Co., Inc. has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party web sites or services. You further acknowledge and agree that Japan Technology Report shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such web sites or services.
Users shall not engage in the following when using the Service.
- Activities that violate the law, court verdicts, resolutions or orders, or administrative measures that are legally binding.
- Activities that may hinder public order or customs.
- Activities that infringe intellectual property rights, such as copyrights, trademarks and patents, fame, privacy, and all other rights of the Company and/or a third party granted by the law or contract.
- Activities that post or transmit violent or sexual expressions that lead to discrimination by race, national origin, creed, sex, social status, family origin, etc.; expressions that induce or encourage suicide, self-injury behavior, or drug abuse; or anti-social expressions that include anti-social content and lead to the discomfort of others.
- Activities that lead to the misrepresentation of the Company and/or a third party, or intentionally spread false information.
- Activities such as sending messages indiscriminately to numerous Users, or any other activities deemed to be spamming by the Company.
- Activities that exchange the right to use the Contents into cash, property or other economic benefits without Company’s authorization.
- Activities that use the Service for sales, marketing, advertisement, soliciting or other commercial purposes; or use the Service for the purpose of harassments or libelous attacks against other Users; or use the Service for purposes other than the Service’s true intent.
- Activities that benefit or collaborate with anti-social groups.
- Activities that are related to religious activities or invitations to certain religious groups.
- Activities that illegally or improperly lead to the collection, disclosure, or provision of other’s personal information, registered information, user history, or the like.
- Activities that interfere with the servers and/or network systems of the Service; that abuse the Service by means of BOTs, cheat tools, or other technical measures; that deliberately use defects of the Service; that make unreasonable inquires and/or undue claims such as repeatedly asking the same question beyond the necessity, and that interfere with the Company’s operation of the Service or Users’ use of the Service.
- Activities that aid or encourage any activity stated in Clauses 1 to 9 above.
- Other activities that are deemed by the Company to be inappropriate.
- Users shall use this Service at his/her own risk, and shall bear all responsibility for actions carried out and their results upon this Service.
- The Company may take measures that the Company considers necessary and appropriate, if the Company acknowledges that a User is using the service in a way which violates the Terms and Conditions. However, the Company shall not be responsible for correcting or preventing such violation towards Users or others.
- In the case where the Company has suffered loss/damage or has been charged an expense(including but not limited to lawyer’s fees)directly or indirectly(including but not limited to cases where the Company has been sued for damages by a third party)due to the User violating applicable laws or the Terms and Conditions while using the Service, the User shall immediately compensate the Company upon its request.
The Company’s Exemption of Liability
- The Company does not expressly or impliedly guarantee that the Service(including the Contents)are free from de facto or legal flaws(including but not limited to stability, reliability, accuracy, integrity, effectiveness, fitness for certain purposes, security-related faults, errors, bugs, or infringements of rights). The Company shall not be responsible for providing the Service without such defects.
- The Company shall not be responsible for any damages inflicted upon Users in relation to the use of the Service. However, if the agreement(including but not limited to the Terms and Conditions)between the Company and Users regarding the Service shall be deemed as a consumer contract under the Consumer Contract Law in Japan, then this exemption clause shall not be applied.
- Notwithstanding the condition stated in clause 14.2 above, the Company shall not be responsible for any indirect, special, incidental, consequential or punitive damages(including but not limited to such damages that the Company or Users predicted or could have predicted)with respect to marjuana the Company’s contractual default or act of tort due to the Company’s negligence(except for gross negligence). The compensation for ordinary damages in respect to the Company’s contractual default or act of tort due to the Company’s negligence(except for gross negligence)shall be limited to the total amount of received fees from the User in the particular calendar month in which such damages occurred.
Notification and Contact
- When the Company notifies or contacts Users regarding the Service, the Company may use a method that the Company considers appropriate, such as posting on the website operated by the Company.
- When Users notifies or contacts the Company in regard to the Service, Users shall use the customer inquiry form available on the website operated by the company or other means designated by the Company.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
Where the Company has provided Users with a translation of the Japanese language version of the Terms and Conditions (hereinafter referred to as “Japanese Version”), the Japanese Version will govern the relationship between Users and the Company. In the event of a contradiction between the Japanese Version and a translation, the provisions in the Japanese Version shall take precedence over any other translation. These Terms and Conditions will be governed by the laws of Japan. Conflicts that arise from the Service or conflicts between Users and the Company related to the Service will be governed primarily under the exclusive jurisdiction of the District Court of Tokyo or the Tokyo Summary Court.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time. If a revision is material we will try to provide at least 30 days’ notice prior to any new terms taking effect. What constitutes a material change will be determined at our sole discretion.
If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us.